Wonderpills Wonderpills

Challenging!

Nice work, a simple, yet challenging platformer game. The commands are quite simple, making it playable for everyone. It's a nice way to waste some minutes of our everyday life. The only thing I find annoying is the death system, but overall it's a good game.

Running MANNN Running MANNN

For 24 hours...

Great work for a flash game made in only 24 hours. Its interface it's simple, making it good for a general audience. Only thing that wasn't that good were the jumps, but overall, it's a good job, as I've already said.

Odd Todd: Cook-Ay Slots Odd Todd: Cook-Ay Slots

Not bad at all.

Well, at first, it seemed nothing special, but after playing it for a while, I liked it. It's kinda funny, after all, it's not everyday we bet and win cookies.

Brainwave Brainwave

Challeging.

The game isn't easy to understand in the beginning, but then, when you get use to it, it's a playable game. Soundtrack is repetitive, kinda boring. Nevertheless, it's an ok game.

Sift Heads 4 Sift Heads 4

Awesome!

What a game! One of the best games I've ever played in Newgrounds...everything seems perfect...from the graphics to the soundtrack, excellent work.

Grab Those Butts Grab Those Butts

Not bad...

Not a bad game, too bad is too short and no soundtrack behind. However, it gives that little information on the end, which is not bad.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

=O (OMG)

Omg, what a great game! Loved to play it, it's awesome, once you start, you just can't leave the game...and those comments, just great. ^^

Cosmico! Cosmico!

Nice to play!

Good game to play, it's relaxing and the story is great. Too bad it only has got 3 levels.

Minesweeper Flash Minesweeper Flash

Gimme 5!

Great game, indeed, it sure deserved the 5 I gave! =D It's minesweeper alright, with a new style! ^^

Snakes and Career Ladders Snakes and Career Ladders

What a nice game! ^^

Good game to spend 5 minutes of your day, it's sure is fun play, don't mind spending even 15 minutes =P. Nice graphs and music, congrats!

willcheng responds:

Thank you. That's very kind!