A Carbonwater Halloween A Carbonwater Halloween

Great!

Well, that made me laugh. The plot was good...and that ending. I admit, I wasn't expecting that one! Keep it up!

Whuttevvah Extra: W/E ART Whuttevvah Extra: W/E ART

It's art alright.

Not much a fan for art in general here, but I liked your job anyway. Good creativity and some sense of humor.

Glunnator responds:

Thanks for the compliment! ^-^

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Excelent.

Probably one of the bests versions of Hardware store. ^^

Wonderpills Wonderpills

Challenging!

Nice work, a simple, yet challenging platformer game. The commands are quite simple, making it playable for everyone. It's a nice way to waste some minutes of our everyday life. The only thing I find annoying is the death system, but overall it's a good game.

Running MANNN Running MANNN

For 24 hours...

Great work for a flash game made in only 24 hours. Its interface it's simple, making it good for a general audience. Only thing that wasn't that good were the jumps, but overall, it's a good job, as I've already said.

Odd Todd: Cook-Ay Slots Odd Todd: Cook-Ay Slots

Not bad at all.

Well, at first, it seemed nothing special, but after playing it for a while, I liked it. It's kinda funny, after all, it's not everyday we bet and win cookies.

Your Prelude (True) Your Prelude (True)

No words.

This song is simply perfect. It's sad, but it's intense at the same time.

Windows Beat Windows Beat

And what a beat.

Good beat of Windows, that's for sure. Too bad it's too short, otherwise, it's good.

Energy - [viz] Energy - [viz]

Great Beat!

Really like this one. Its beat is simply great and I can listen to this music for hours...

DJ-VIZ responds:

Thanks man, thats what I was looking for